Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Live Streaming What do you think?

Live streaming
Good or Bad - Pay or Free

I am writing an article about Live Streaming. I have played with it for over a year but have only done a dozen or so live streamings. I wrote a small article a few months back but it was more about it happened with a tournament than about why and where it is going. I would like to ask a few questions. I would appreciate any and all comments.

1. Is it here to stay or a fad?
2. What do you like about it and what don't you like about it?
3. Have you been involved with helping or live streaming yourself?
4. What would you do to improve or change it?
5. Do you watch it and why do or don't you?
6. On a 1-10 scale how will it affect the future of pool, 10 being a lot?
7. Would you rather go to a live pool tournament or challenge match or
watch it at home streamed live?
8. Would you rather watch a match with or without commentary?
9. How long would you watch a match being it pro or amateur?
10. Do you think live streaming should be free or should you pay for it and how much would you pay?

Please consider and answer any or all of the questions. Or make up some of your own and give your opinion.

Thank you for your consideration,
Don "Cheese" Akerlow

Re: Live Streaming What do you think?

I like live streaming It's rather cool. Other than the massive lag on it It's worth paying $5.00 to watch as long as it lasts over 2 hours.