Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Biffs 1000 added

pre registration meen sign up before 7pm or a few days before it occurs?

Re: Biffs 1000 added

I'll take signups until 6pm that day but the cutoff is at 32. It usually fills early and I can put names on a waiting list.

However - I like to get ALL 32 entries in and paid before the tournament. It makes things go a lot smoother and if all 32 entries are paid in advance it reduces the numbers of no shows. Which keeps the payouts the same.

I don't know if you're interested in playing Tim but I will add that you have to be 21 to stay after 10pm. City of Spring Lake Park law.

I have several signups so far and they are coming in everyday so if you're thinking of playing don't wait.

Give me a call to sign up.

Dean

Re: Re: Biffs 1000 added

Hey Dean

Could you please list Robert Moua and myself for the NYE Scotch Doubles? I'll be by tomorrow night to pay for our spot.

Thanks!

Re: Re: Re: Biffs 1000 added

hey dean just wondering is it peolpe under 21 cant be in there past ten at all or if i was with a parent or gurdian over 21 could i be in there past ten?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Biffs 1000 added

Sorry - you must be 21 or over to stay after 10pm. City of Spring Lake Park law.

Dean

Re: Re: Re: Biffs 1000 added

No problem Deb. Consider it done.

Thanks,

Dean

Re: Re: Re: Re: Biffs 1000 added

Sorry Dean...couldn't make it tonight. But I have to be up in that area tomorrow night, and I'll stop by Biffs first. Thanks for holding a spot for us.

Re: Biffs 1000 added

Ugh well my dad doesnt know yet but ill call you when i find out