Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: do you move up if you place as a team?

no, just your team moves up..

Re: Re: do you move up if you place as a team?

So if you split up how many members can be on the team and still stay in same class?

Re: Re: Re: do you move up if you place as a team?

you can have 2 original members from the same team thats been moved up,

hey, get this! when I went to type in the letters at the bottom of the page to post this, it spells out the F bomb, no kidding!

Re: Re: Re: Re: do you move up if you place as a team?

Cool. So you saying as long as you dont shoot singles you will never move up. I think they should have some sort of system to make you move up if all you shoot is team. what anybody think?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: do you move up if you place as a team?

13 years ago that was the way it worked. It was my first year playing competitively and I played on a team that carried me along for a 3rd place finish in the open division at MOMA. (only 2 divisions then for both team and singles) I then had to move up the next year to the Masters division in singles. Not cool! Especially since I went 2 and out without winning a game in open singles that same year.
I think the best system possible is in place right now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: do you move up if you place as a team?

How many years do you have to wait until you can shoot with the same team? Who keeps tract of who shot on the team?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: do you move up if you place as a team?

I would check with dnrstar.com about MOMA. I have never placed at MOMA for singles, only team and I am ranked AA. I can play A if there is no other AA player on that team.

My understanding is you can have 1 AA player on an A team. So I would think for open it would be the same. 1 A player on a B team
1 AA player on a A team