Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Biff's $1000 added Mixed Scotch Doubles

Biff's Mixed Scotch Doubles Tournament is filling fast so if you want a spot call me soon.

I have also arranged for a special rate at Comfort Inn Northtown (763 785-4746)for a double room at $67.50 for NYE. If you want to rent a room be sure to tell them your with Biff's to get the special rate.

I have also rented a passenger van to give people a ride home with in a 10 mile radius so if you stay at the Comfort Inn you'll be in range.

Enjoy the tournament and ring in the new year without having to worry about the drive home. Relax and enjoy. To sign up or for more info call me.

Thanks,

Dean
763.784-9446

Re: Biff's $1000 added Mixed Scotch Doubles

Could you please sign up Jessica Frideres and Dustin Gunia For your tournament and I will mail you a check.
Thanks
Jessica

Re: Re: Biff's $1000 added Mixed Scotch Doubles

You got it Jessica.

Re: Re: Re: Biff's $1000 added Mixed Scotch Doubles

Thanks Dean. Looking forward to the tournament. I won't be there untill right at 7:00. Have to work untill 4:00. Takes about 3 hours to get there.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Biff's $1000 added Mixed Scotch Doubles

Jessica WILL BE forfeited if she is late by 1 second!!! Well, only if I have to play them first. Or if she doesn't bring my shirts!!! Give me a call when you can.