Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cue re-finishing

I'm looking to get my Jacoby cue re-finished ( no wrap ). It has a few cracks on the surface ( of the varnish ? ). If I was a little closer to "Nekoosa" WI, I'd take it right to Jacoby, but I don't want to drive 155 miles ! Anyway, if someone knows who does that kind of thing around town, I'd appreciate it. Thx.

Re: cue re-finishing

Ayman, have you thought about just sending it Spee-Dee Delivery or even Fed Ex? I am sure it would not cost much and I think Jacoby will be more picky about it being that it is one of their own.

Hey Todd,
It's funny you mention that, because right on their "repairs" page it says "send repairs to..." with their address ! I'm just a little paranoid about sending it by courier... plus I wouldn't have my cue for weeks I'm guessing. I sold my Joss, so it's my only cue right now. If I can't find someone reliable around here, that's what I'll do though. Thanks.

Re: Re: cue re-finishing

Take it to Doc's

Doc's in Spring Lake Park 763-786-5823

Re: Re: Re: cue re-finishing

you will be without your cue for at least 2 weeks for a re-finish regardless of who does it. If they promise less, don't do it. send it to Jacoby.

My first decent cue was purchased at Doc's, and I was happy with them, so I'll check them out. If it's going to take long either way though, guess I'll wait until after the season's over ! Thanks for the input, guys.

Dale Chilton did an outstanding job on my Schon.