Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Never mind - I got it....

Thanks Trude!!!

Re: Piano Tuner/Fixer needed....

That reminds me of "You can tune a piano but you can't tune a fish!"

Re: Re: Piano Tuner/Fixer needed....

But you CAN tune a casserole!!!

Re: Piano Tuner/Fixer needed....

john you should have just took our piano. We have had it for 15 years and had it tuned when we got it. I don't thinkthe key door has been opened yet. just collects nik nac's and dust. trude keeps telling me she plays it all the time. I find it hard to beleave because the tread mill I tell her I use all the time is blocking the piano.... LMAOOOOO

Re: Re: Piano Tuner/Fixer needed....

Sounds good Bobby!!! Just load it up and bring it to Cindy's.... I appreciate it... More room for the treadmill then. John