Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congrats. to Derek McMaster

Have to send out a congratulations to Derek for his excellent play in the Minnesota Freeze Out Poker tourney at Canterbury! Third place and a payday of $21,000!http://www.canterburypark.com/Portals/0/Poker/Tournament%20Results/Freezeout%20Results.pdf

Re: Congrats. to Derek McMaster

My friend won the tourney, sort of. I guess they split it 8 ways and everyone received $19,000 and Matt received $25,00 for having the chip lead.

Re: Re: Congrats. to Derek McMaster

Now Derek can afford to buy a new laptop and play more online poker and lose it all back. "Gambled money has no home". I've learned that one the hard way. Now I work for my $$$ and don't gamble it away anymore. Derek - do something good with the money and try not to just **** it away. Good Luck. John Stich

Re: Re: Re: Congrats. to Derek McMaster

Online POKER is SET up! I retired from that after losing 4 times with fullhouses aces to quads!! There were plenty of other Sickning BS hands to!! Absolute Poker was the site!! Just a WARNING stay away from that ****hole! I wish I could meet the fool that Set that site up........

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congrats. to Derek McMaster

LOSER

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Congrats. to Derek McMaster

I know Derek is a great player but I would bet he has never won that much in a pool tourament. Just another reason our sport is on a down swing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Congrats. to Derek McMaster

Good maybe he can pay off the people he owes now.