Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Current Events

I'm sorry. I've tried to be patient, WAITING for someone to start to keep this site current, but NO MORE.....

You are still advertising a tournament that was on New Year's Eve and the only way we knew who won was because someone posted it on the bulletin board. There is no new tournament information, no updated pool news, except, as stated earlier, from the bulletin board. Even that is spotty - at best!

Either keep the site current or let it die a reasonably respectful death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Re: Current Events

I'm new to the whole world of billiards, but this site is kind of a disappointment right now. Obviously, it used to be very good, but it seems people only come here for the forum now, as nothing is up to date. Is it impossible to keep up with the tournaments and the results from the tournaments. I mean the Wednesday night 9-ball tournament results for Shooters hasn't been updated since 2004!!

Re: Re: Current Events

I'll say it, this site SUCKS for keeping Minnesota pool up to date

Re: Re: Re: Current Events

Hey give the guy a break there will be something posted when Biffs is haveing a tournament, or maybe a m8 tournament. I agree this used to be a go to site to find tournaments, but you cant do that anymore because if you dont advertise here you cannot tell anyone about your tournament. But here is the catch 22 if people dont come here to look. Then there is NO traffic, which means NO advertisers. Because who is gonna pay money to adverstise on a site that is NEVER updated. Good luck

Rob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Current Events

My point exactly.

If it's Biffs or the End Zone, Dean's or Andrew's interests, then it can be posted for free indefinitely. Anyone else, go #*!" yourself!

Dear Concerned. Don't be.