Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MOMA Division Placement

Well for starters I am the only master on the list on the team in question! There are no strings pulled here, we fall under all the guidelines and if your going to complain step up and put your name on here! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Otherwise keep it to yourself and good luck to you and yours.I would keep an eye out for you but I don't know who you are?

Richie Cunningham (Masters Champion Extraordinaire!)

Re: Re: MOMA Division Placement

Actually I never heard of you either. I'm just going off of the 20 thousand other opinions I heard. I'm sure you meet the criteria just fine. Sorry to ruffle your feathers. Good luck!

Re: Re: MOMA Division Placement

Richie the *D* you mention his name is Daryl Schomer thats all I know. I am not sure where he is from or anything but I know thats his name.

Re: Re: Re: MOMA Division Placement

he's just mad, because there are not that many good players in the AA division of midwest coin. So he might actually have to compete. People give to much credit to having one big masters player on your team, WHAT IF and i mean a big what if the rest of his team sucks. what if they are all A players or B players but had a master player on there team so they had to play in AA. nobody ever thinks of that scenario. They always think the worst. Good luck to both your teams and have a good weekend and happy valentines day.

Rob

Re: Re: Re: MOMA Division Placement

Thank you D I think? But bystander you're going to give up a name and not your own? oh well thanks anyway. Guess I don't know either person.

Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA Division Placement

Lol!!! Me either. I meant what I said that if your within the criteria then no worries. There has been lots of chatter about your placement and I was encouraging MOMA to get it right to avoid the problems down the line. Thats all. Your a great champion Richie and I wish you all the best at state.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA Division Placement

Thank you and if I don't know you already stop by and say hi.