Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA start times

It seems every year it's the same people complaining. You are always included in that group Doug. I say good riddance to you, I don't need the headache any longer.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA start times

I dont think Ive ever complained wayne in ther 20 years Ive been playing.

I am not happy someone is signing my name to that post. Doug ... I did not and would not say that about an opinion. That is why I do not say much on this website.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA start times

Wayne is right all you have to do is check the ip address, someone is taking advantage of the situation.

Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA start times

Great change Wayne. We had discussed making that change for the MNACS tournament and I always thought it was a great idea. Now the A & B players can watch the great talent we have here in MN and get inspired by them.

I know the work that goes into putting this tournament on and I appreciate what you and everyone else does. All I have to do is show up and play because you have taken care of everything for me. I can tell you that most of the players I talk to also appreciate your hard work and have the utmost respect for you and your staff. Now if I could only win a few matches.

Thanks
Dean
763-784-9446

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA start times

great idea! but should have let the players know.anyone need a room saturday nite!I guess im out that money and the entrance fee Great job MOMA! 1 bad year takes away the last 20 i attended

Go cry a river some where else!!! Read the entry form next time! Last time your ever playing lmmfao to funny, you need another box of tissues???

The least you could do when you post a message is to use your name.

So LOL (whatever your name is); If a person is suppose to read the entry form and all team play starts on Friday. How come Women's AA starts Saturday morning?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA start times

Thank you very much Wanda! Good Luck

entry forms always have the dates, but masters ahve always started staurday. sign your name jackass! if its so funny. and yes you wont see me at MOMA, there are to many other tourneys

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA start times

where are there other tourneys at because i`m not going to moma and I want something to do.

Re: MOMA start times

Yes, I knew that it was going to start Friday. No, I do not prefer it. It has always been nice not to have to take time off of work for pool tournaments. It was on the entry form from what I hear. But I'm not positive about that. A few years ago, I know that MOMA had the Masters team finish on Saturday in LaCrosse.

The Singles Entry Form did NOT show Start/Date times

I believe that each vendor creates their own entry forms for this tournament. On the C&N entry form it lists the day and date the event starts for the singles and team events.

Twin Ports Amusement and Midwest Coin used the D&R website for entry forms which didn't show the times

Re: Re: MOMA start times - Constructive Feedback

I think the lesson learned here is that there has been an expectation set from previous state tournaments, MOMA and others, that the Masters divisions don't start until Saturday. In the future it would be helpful if ALL entry forms were clear on start days for each division. Since most of us plan far in advance for these tournaments to ensure we have vacation time worked out with our employers, baby sitters lined up, and hotel rooms booked, knowing as much information in advance as possible would be great for the players.

I do think it's great MOMA has provided exact start times for each person and team. Knowing in advance of first round byes is helpful too.

Thanks to Wayne and everyone else who works so hard and puts in countless hours to run these tournaments every year. The majority of the players appreciate it.

This post is strictly meant as constructive feedback for future events to help in your never ending quest to make players happy.

In my opinion it would be helpful if I could plan in advance to have a babysitter at the tournament looking after my teammates. ;)

Re: Re: MOMA start times

not all of us!