Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benifit Pool Tournament

Anyone not playing in the big tournament the weekend of March 7th. Here is a tournament with a cause.
it will cost you $30.00 to enter, 50% pay back to the players and a t-shirt.
The other 50% goes to Heart Research,which is a tax dedutable contribution, 501c3.
Rum River Pool League at the Hidden Haven Golf Club, is putting on this tournamnet.
The Local Bar League dosen't like our ball in hand rules.
And i would like to show these farmers how to play real pool.
Hiddeh Haven is just up Hwy 65 to Klondike, follow the signs.Hidden Haven is a very nice place.
Any questions e-mail me or go to my web site
www.rumriverpoolleague.com
See you all at State in Walker
Rick