Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MOMA

Why don't you just play Masters then? Call it whatever you want but just play it and let the rest of the players choose what they want. Easy when you think about it isn't it?

Re: Re: MOMA

12 divisions????? B, A, AA, Masters.... Hmmm??? That looks like 4 divisions to me.

Re: Re: Re: MOMA

I do play in the masters. So we have 4 state champs with a payout not worth talking about! Payouts for what place top 60 or 70, at least we have 4 champs or chumps bragging they are state champs, what a joke!

Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA

That's an awful thing to even say. People do there best in each division. I won the B at moma and the A at ACS. If your a master and called me a chump then maybe we ought to play a money game. I wouldn't consider myself a master but I've been known to beat a few. I might have bragged a little. So what. I beat quite a few good players. And I played many years before I got good enough to win.
I'll see you at the next tourney, just come fine me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA

I have a feeling Mr. Billiards is a self proclaimed master player or we would see his name. I much rather be a chump that has done something than a reverse sandbagger. Dont get me wrong though.... We need people like that to gamble against.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA

You won the B at MOMA and an A tornament and now you are challenging a Master to a cash game, can you say sandbagger. Thats whats wrong with the ranking system, lets just have two divisions with bigger payouts and quit this sandbagging game. Im willing to gamble, but you probably want to play $1 OR $5 game, have you ever bet $100 or more race to 5? LETS PLAY! You sound like a big talker!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA

Hm... I wouldn't say the ranking system was wrong. I played for 4 years before that finishing in the money but not high enough to get my out of that class. Nothing wrong with that. Got a table at home so I played alot more and bettered myself. I usually play for 5 or 10. Nope, never played for 100. Hard economic times, I don't have 100 to lose. But I might change my mind.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA

sounds like somebody is not confident in there play?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MOMA

I have confidence in my play just not willing to win or lose money over it. Like i said, hard economic times. Hard to get enough money just to go to a tournaments let alone if i were to lose money playing side games. Can't always win.