Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MNACS Team Entries Still Open......

I've been getting alot of calls about getting teams entered late for the MNACS State Team Championships in Walker next week. I have provided the following information and will post it here so you 5 or 6 readers can help spread the word.....
We are taking entries up until one hour before the event begins. In other words, the $2,000 added Mixed Scotch Doubles event will accept entries up until 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 26th. Play will begin at 8 pm.
Open teams will begin play at 8 pm on Friday night. That means that we'll be taking entries up until 7 p.m. on Friday. Of course you will need to meet the criteria for the division you're entering for. We have the updated player placement list and we will go by that and by known ability.
Masters teams start at noon saturday the 28th. I don't know if we'll get any last-minute entries there, but just in case, you must be entered by 11 a.m.
We had a pretty impressive showing for the singles event and I look forward to a very impressive field at the team event. Hope to see many of you up there. Take care.
John Stich