Return to Website

Observation Squadron Sixty Seven
VO-67

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Observation Squadron Sixty Seven
VO-67
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MORE ITEMS FOR ARCHIVES

BOB REYNOLDS, CORRIE S. I AM TRYING TO ROUND UP MORE ITEMS FOR YOUR ARCHIVES, POSSIBLE ENEMY FLAG, TRAIL DEATH CARDS, VN MONEY, U.S. MILITARY SCRIP (MONEY) AND OTHER SMALL ITEMS. BILL R

Re: MORE ITEMS FOR ARCHIVES

Thanks Bill! We will take anything you can come up with. Any chance you can get Raquel Welch?
Thanks for your support of the squadron!!!

Re: Re: MORE ITEMS FOR ARCHIVES

BOB DON'T KNOW MS. WELCH BUT WILL NANCY SINATRA DO?

Re: Re: MORE ITEMS FOR ARCHIVES

ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A NORTON BOMB SIGHT?

I ORIGINALLY HAD ORDERS TO VO-67 IN APRIL,1967,ENDED UP IN VAH 21, 68-69.

I CURRENTLY LIVE 5 MILES FROM THE OLD GLENVIEW NAVAL AIR STATION,OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO.
WHAT WAS ONCE THE CONTROL TOWER IS NOW A VAN MAUR'S DEPT. STORE.
IN ONE OF THEIR DISPLAYS THEY HAVE A PERFECT SPECIMEN OF A NORTON BOMB SIGHT.

I DON'T KNOW WHO OWNS IT OR WHAT IT MAY TAKE FOR THEM TO PART WITH IT.
JUST WANTED TO PASS THIS INFO ON TO YOU...

GREAT WEB SITE.

JIM MARGITA, AE-2, VAH-21

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks Bill! We will take anything you can come up with. Any chance you can get Raquel Welch?
Thanks for your support of the squadron!!!

Re: Re: Re: MORE ITEMS FOR ARCHIVES

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the news. We have a member over in Highland Park. I will contact him and have him go over and take a look at it. We will have the CEO of Thunder Air make contact with them and see whats up with the site. The good thing about the museum is that they can give a 100% write off on anything donated to the squadron. I have also sent you some other information back channel reguarding one of our shipmates. Seems like the Heavy 21 web site has come to a stand still. Has Eric retired?
Have a nice Holiday season.

Bob :-)

Re: MORE ITEMS FOR ARCHIVES

I have a photo of Rachel Welch at the Bob Hope Christmas USO show at NKP in '67. Sorry, I can't provide the real thing. Are you interested in a copy?