Return to Website

Observation Squadron Sixty Seven
VO-67

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Observation Squadron Sixty Seven
VO-67
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Presidential Unit Citation Presentation Ceremony

I have received a phone call from Congresswoman Kathy Castor's office requesting that they be notified about the particulars for the Presidential Unit Citation presentation ceremony in Washington, DC. Congresswoman Kathy Castor (D) is from District 11 in Florida. She is on the Committee for Armed Services and gave her support for the awarding of the Presidential Unit Citation to VO-67. Her support and committment is greatly appreciated. She has expressed a desire to be present for this ceremony. There will be a formal announcement regarding the ceremony once things are arranged by Congressman Bill Sali's office here in Idaho.

Re: Presidential Unit Citation Presentation Ceremony

Hey, Kerry the PUC for VO 67 is getting a lot of attention from the Congress. This is really Big,, what next, are they going to fly you to the Presentation in Airforce 1 and meet you with a Limo with the Presidential Seal on on front fender and a 2nd Class Crow on the other. If it gets any bigger they are going to have the Presentation on The Congress Floor With the President making the Presentation .

Re: Presidential Unit Citation Presentation Ceremony

Hello Kerry,

I have wanted to say hello for some time now, and Rob showed me this web site that has honored you for you service in the Military. I always new you were in a special squad, but as far as I remember it was a secret and we just didn’t talk about it. Now that it isn’t a secret anymore, I just wanted to say congratulations, and I hope all is well.

Best Regards,
Tracey