Return to Website

Observation Squadron Sixty Seven
VO-67

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Observation Squadron Sixty Seven
VO-67
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kerry Bignall

I have been waitng to other people to let other people but out info regarding Kerry and Maxine.

Kerry was 2nd Mech and Gunner in Crew 6. He saved our rear in at each one flight.

Kerry and Maxine are the ones that managed VO-67 to receive the PRESIDENTIAL UNIT CITATION.

Without the hours of work by them , it would never have happened. You have to understand, VO-67 is the ONLY multi engine squadron to receive that CITATION since WWII.

Kerry is no longer with us but Maxine will be glad to here that WE will miss HIM and we appreciate all of the work He did for VO-67 during his work In and out of the Squadron.

Alex

Re: Kerry Bignall

Thank you AG. You were more than his pilot on Crew 6. You were his friend. I also want to thank everyone who has reached out to me through email and cards. Kerry was my best friend and my hero. He will be sorely missed by many.69H

Re: Kerry Bignall

I am so sorry to hear about Kerrys passing, in the past we spent a lot of time in personal, phone conversations and through emails, I will miss him. Rest in Peace Petty Officer Bignall.