Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ripped off version of the new Numan track

Don't normally post on websites but I thought you might like to know.

Been sent this on a white label and it sounds awesome. I'm going to play it in Eden in San Antonio on Wednesday evening. I have passed it to Judge and he is going to play it at BCM in Magaluf at his session on Friday.

Looks like Numan will storm the clubs.

Re: Ripped off version of the new Numan track

Are you the DJ Lisa Lashes? Like top UK DJ Lisa Lashes?

Saw you in London when I toured Europe last year. I am now back in Chicago wanting to go back to England.

lisa, been trying to mail you all week - thought you were in manhattan? listen, just heard from our management company (john wardle to be specific)... DON'T play or distribute this track until friday; the lawyers are going up the wall! big release in 2 weeks, expected to go straight to #1 after I've had my mitts on it. (norman)

are you really fat boy slim?

don't really dig your music man but it's cool to speak to a celebrity - is this record true I have looked on Mojo and NME but there is no reference

ask no questions...

it's just a promo at the moment my friend, very big in the UK, set to go ballistic as soon as the legal people get their end sorted out. lisa's been pushing this really hard.

This is all very interesting I must say. We'll withold all rights to sampling and make sure 100% royalties go to Gary's production company. Just ask Zoe's dad to do the maths Fat Boy! See you in court.

Norm

No worries. I can mix in patches of it. No-one will know. Getting a bit fed up of all that Manhattan life. To many memories of Mary D. Miss her so much.

Next time you are in town give me a call and come on over (without Zoe this time......I can show you a real good time then).

don't shoot the messenger big man - think for a minute! I'm a lowly DJ trying to earn his crust & it's happy hour. just 'cos some fans (five) get over excited about this release doesn't mean you have to come over all legalistic. gary's just a rebel without the airplay.