Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mystery Album Art

This is a slightly strange situation, but I was wondering if you, the wonderful fans of Gary Numan, could help me.

I listened to a Gary Numan CD quite a while ago- November, perhaps. I have since lost contact with the owner of the CD, and I don't remember much of the album, other than a bit of the album art and the fact that I really enjoyed the listening experience.

They photo I remember certainly wasn't the cover art, but there was a picture in the album art of Gary Numan in a red jumpsuit (I think). It might have been Gary Numan in a photo where he was surrounded by a lot of red things (and smoke?). The point is: I googled "Gary Numan" and every variation and combination of "red" "album" "art" and "jumpsuit" available, and looked through each of the 465 results: I just couldn't find any information about this album.

The point is: I'm rather desperate to find and purchase this album, and I would really appreciate it if anyone here knows what I am talking about and can help me.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help,
D.

Re: Mystery Album Art

it's "Living Ornaments '81," in case anyone was wondering.