Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: This Is New Love

HI.WITH REGARDS TO THIS IS NEW LOVE, I TO BELIEVE IT TO BE A GREAT SONG ,BUT FOR ME A CHILD WITH THE GHOST REALLY HAS TO BE MENTIONED AS IT IS A GREAT TRIBUTE TO PAUL GARDINER.ON THE SUBJECT OF GREAT SONGS,THE SEED OF A LIE REALLY HAS TO BE MY FAVOURITE-IF YOU GO TO JIMS AUDIO FILES YOU CAN HEAR A GREAT VERSION OF IT BY JOSHUA(THE MANITOU).DOES ANYONE ELSE LIKE THIS TRULY EXCELLENT SONG.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I love this song, and it seems no one else really has an affinity for it. It is one of the most unique songs on Berserker and sounds like not much else I've ever heard, 'We are strangers here, I suppose, We are not welcome, or so I'm told, We are not old friends, but believe this, WE CAN BE NIGHTMARES' .. I think that is a great lyric and it helps berserker break through as a concept album rather than a dance pop album. Also the S1 Mix available on NAGFC is superb and helps show how strong the song really is. Does anyone else like it?