Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Glasgow gig 19/9/02

Gary played an unreal gig last night in Glasgow, great set good crown 1h 45mins of class music from Oh! did't I say to RIP. Can it get any better?..... I think so! the trip back to Dundee wasn't so bad with the buzz from the show and Pure at full blast on the stereo - can't wait for the next tour

Re: Glasgow gig 19/9/02

I heard he played Moral!? IS IT TRUE! IS IT TRUE!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Gary played an unreal gig last night in Glasgow, great set good crown 1h 45mins of class music from Oh! did't I say to RIP. Can it get any better?..... I think so! the trip back to Dundee wasn't so bad with the buzz from the show and Pure at full blast on the stereo - can't wait for the next tour

Re: Re: Glasgow gig 19/9/02

No he did not play Moral but he did play the updated version of Metal which includes lyrics from Moral

Replying to:

I heard he played Moral!? IS IT TRUE! IS IT TRUE!

Replying to: