Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
*Waves*

Hi! I'm a recent convert to the cult of Numan, only 18, and I'm English, so I guess I shouldn't really be here, but hey, I love this site. Bizarrely enough, 'Replicas' was the first album I heard (simply because it had 'Down in the park' on it). I thought it was sweet, in a strange way, so I looked Gary up on the net, found NuWorld, heard some clips from 'Pure', rushed out and bought it, and have been hooked ever since.

I saw Gary play live in London on the 21st, and he was FANTASTIC, even better than I expected. I can't describe it (which is a weird situation for someone who has delusions of being a poet) but then I'm sure I don't need to; you all know how incredible Gary is live, right?

Anyway, I came here seeking moral support, feeling alone and misunderstood by those around me...

*Sob, sniffle, wallows in self-pity*

I was also wondering if anyone would be willing to read a short story I wrote, inspired by 'Pure', and tell me what they think. I guess I should put a disclaimer on it, like "No psyches but mine were damaged in the making of this production", since it's pretty dark, but if you'd be willing to give me your honest opinion on it (praise, criticism, death threats, I'm ready for it... ) please let me know.

Thanks.