Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello, Nu here.

Wow, this new board takes some getting used to. I orginally submitted the following sans name or subject. Sorry, wasn't trying to be unfriendly. Here's my query again.

Truly new and uninformed...me. Today is my first day reading this board, and I'm shocked by one of the messages. Who is this Mr. Stoneking freak, and what's he got against The Webbs? I seem to remember something on NuWorld about some weird guy insulting Gemma. What the hell is he talking about? Is he confused with some other Gary Webb? What gives?

Re: Hello, Nu here.

Hi Monica. Well, it is a very long story and not a very savoury one at that. Suffice to say that Mr Stoneking was not just insulting to both Gary and Gemma, but downright callous and cruel. I won't go into detail but it involved the baby the couple lost. 'nuff said eh?

But it wasn't nice at all.

Steve

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wow, this new board takes some getting used to. I orginally submitted the following sans name or subject. Sorry, wasn't trying to be unfriendly. Here's my query again.

Truly new and uninformed...me. Today is my first day reading this board, and I'm shocked by one of the messages. Who is this Mr. Stoneking freak, and what's he got against The Webbs? I seem to remember something on NuWorld about some weird guy insulting Gemma. What the hell is he talking about? Is he confused with some other Gary Webb? What gives?