Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRAZIER

Does anyone know when the new single CRAZIER is due for release. I also think Gary should release his new stuff on a 12" format too as well as CD. Anyone with me on that one?? Let us know if you know something. And I disconnect from you!!!!

Re: CRAZIER

Crazier will be released on june the 9th in the UK, im gonna buy all 3 cds on the day, which will not only mean i can say i have all 3 but also help gary in the charts too. oh and about gary releasing his stuff on 12" i completly agree, vinyl is better In my opinion and it definatly has better sound quality. i dont think he should only release it on 12" i think he should release it on 7" aswell, i prefer 7"'s to 12"'s though i know 12"'s have better sound quality than 7"'s because the grooves are spread apart more instead of being squashed onto a 7".

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Does anyone know when the new single CRAZIER is due for release. I also think Gary should release his new stuff on a 12" format too as well as CD. Anyone with me on that one?? Let us know if you know something. And I disconnect from you!!!!

Re: Re: CRAZIER

The release date for CRAZIER has been put back until the 16th of june and not the 9th. It will though include extra video footage. The reason for the extra 1 weeks delay is because several major artists are releasing singles on the 9th and Gary does not want Crazier to coincide with these.

Replying to:

Crazier will be released on june the 9th in the UK, im gonna buy all 3 cds on the day, which will not only mean i can say i have all 3 but also help gary in the charts too. oh and about gary releasing his stuff on 12" i completly agree, vinyl is better In my opinion and it definatly has better sound quality. i dont think he should only release it on 12" i think he should release it on 7" aswell, i prefer 7"'s to 12"'s though i know 12"'s have better sound quality than 7"'s because the grooves are spread apart more instead of being squashed onto a 7".

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: CRAZIER

actually its better that he release's his stuff on Cd because Cd's can have video on them, one of the new crazier singles will have the promo video on it and the other video footage from when gary played on german Tv.

Replying to:

The release date for CRAZIER has been put back until the 16th of june and not the 9th. It will though include extra video footage. The reason for the extra 1 weeks delay is because several major artists are releasing singles on the 9th and Gary does not want Crazier to coincide with these.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: CRAZIER

Hi..i received this today from Savanna Sparkes, one of Gary's publicists, re the new Crazier single. Hope it helps. It has some interesting news on the video being shown on Kerrang too...

GARY NUMAN vs RICO: Crazier

Release Date: June 23, 2003, Label: Jagged Halo

Video on Kerrang TV from Friday 6th June, 2003

CD 1: £1.99: THE RIDE

Crazier (Steve Osborne mix)

Listen To My Voice (Hybrid mix)

Ancients (Grayed Out mix)

CRAZIER VIDEO

CD2: £1.99: THE SLIDE

Crazier (Rico Slide Mix)

Big Black Sea

Garden Man

CRAZIER (2 MINUTE LIVE CLIP)

CD3: £1.99: THE GLIDE

Crazier (Acoustic Glide mix)

Ancients (Earlier Version)

A Prayer For The Unborn (Live Arte TV Version)

A PRAYER FOR THE UNBORN (FULL-LENGTH LIVE ARTE TV VERSION)

Smiley

Replying to:

actually its better that he release's his stuff on Cd because Cd's can have video on them, one of the new crazier singles will have the promo video on it and the other video footage from when gary played on german Tv.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: