Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NAGNFC Reports From The Road: 2010 US West Coast Tour

I fly in 7 hours. I'm so stoked to be in Vegas again. I'll meet Joey there who is driving from Canada. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, except us because Gary Numan is playing Coachella this weekend!

Re: NAGNFC Reports From The Road: 2010 US West Coast Tour

Jim...you need to get onto the NuWorld website...Gary is stuck in the UK due to volcanic cloud. No plans are flying, he may not make the other dates. Peter

I've just received the word definitively this morning. I've been meeting people here at Coachella who were looking forward to seeing Gary for the first time ever. Still, Coachella is an amazing celebration of music. It has been awesome to wake up each morning and be exposed to all this music. But what an opportunity lost for Gary. I am disappointed, but the disappointment Gary has experienced is more than anyone I know should have to endure. Thanks to everyone who has written with your condolences over this "End of World Days" event. I have read them all. I don't think I like volcanoes anymore. Signing off from Coachella...

I'm now on the road to Los Angeles with Joey at the helm. We've decided to make our own fun in LA. Perhaps stalk some celebrities or hit a theme park like Disneyland where Numan played on the Pure Tour or Universal Studios which I have talked him into. We're meeting up with a couple of Machladies who've already traveled to California and who'll be scoping for stuff to do with us. I'll direct our crew to Amoeba Records, a huge and incredible store and rare, nearly unattainable music vinyl/CD treasures. Then I'll draw in Gary's name on a star in chalk on the Hollywood Stars Walk of Fame next to Jackie Gleason or Greta Garbo. Ciao for now...

Hi,

I,m a long time Numan fan but new to these boards. I,m in San francisco today because I had planed on seeing the show tonight. I live in Salt Lake City UT. Anyway are people still going to meet at starbucks coffee? It would be nice to see some of the other fans. I'm bored and disappointed but I know it’s not Gary’s fault.

David

I'm making the best of it too. Tonight some friends and I met up at the Jimmy Kimmel show to catch Devo make their first US TV appearance in decades. The preshow parties have been cancelled. But my worldwide spies continue to scope the nooks for the latest news about future US dates.

All the best to you,
Jim "The Machman" Napier