Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
seattle

jim i have some pix from the seattle show (not the greatest but i tried) posted on my fb page, if you want to friend me to take a look please do so (and feel free to use them if you like). also i have a gary numan warning flyer from that show if you want it.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1187958283

Re: seattle

Hello!

Thanks so much for sharing your Numan pics from Seattle! They are treasured by Numan fans from far and wide, as well as the Seattle locals who wanted a ticket for that long sold-out show, but waited too long. I'll be happy to give you your own page on the NAGNFC Picture Pages with full credits to you of course.

All the best and Numanishly,
Jim "The Machman" Napier

i'm not worried about credit, i just wanted to share.

would you like the "warning" for your collection?

The flyer would be incredible. I LOVE to put up flyers from each night's show on the front page. Thanks kindly!! :-)

Jim "The Machman" Napier

it's not the actual show flyer - it's the warning they put up about the strobes but it does have the club name, neumos, on it. email me your mailing address and i'll post it right away.

Too cool. Thanks so much! Here ya go...

Jim Napier
114 Wheatfield St.
North Tonawanda, NY 14120

That will be an interesting addition to the NAGNFC!!

Jim "The Machman" Napier