Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Your thoughts on the Mark Sobey Debate?

P.S. For the record I have had requests to post an "About Me" page to the NAGNFC. Not only would I feel it to be too much, but I like retaining an air of mystery about myself. I did spill a little bit on Gary's "Android in La La Land" movie in Los Angeles last month.
During last month's West Coast shows, I also received requests to include my pictures during my travels so they "could be there with me" in spirit. The feedback I've received about my reports is that the NAGNFC Readers enjoy living the tour vicariously through my misadventures. You are truly entitled to your opinion and I am saddened you feel that way.

Best wishes,
Jim "The Machman" Napier
NAGNFC

Re: Your thoughts on the Mark Sobey Debate?

No need for me to personally castigate you Steve. Luckily, opinions are not facts. :-)

I took the high road and deleted the actual conversation I had with Mark, who instead decided name-calling would serve to help me see his side.

I did mention on the site that my last rant about a fan was three years ago. I was never really sure if I should've posted my feelings about the individual. My site is one of goodwill, and positive vibes to outweigh the glut of negativity out there from people who (sometimes) just like to wind up others.

It wasn't until the aftertour party upstairs at the O2 after the last UK Pleasure Principle show that Gemma came up to me and thanked me for looking out for Gary. Since then, I'm surprised I hadn't done it more...

Best Wishes,
Jim "The Machman" Napier
NAGNFC