Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
playfull passtime ZOM ZOMs news report

Good evening. Thank you for calling ZomZoms my name is Smith and i sleep by windows
in tonights news Sister surprise has been arrested by the dream police for taking a slowboat to china. police say they acted on information from a strange boy who is keeping to the shadows. The machman stated "hes a very good friend of mine. Surprise is now on her way to this prison moon to face trial and possibly even the dying machine. ENTERTAINMENT as usual the machines will rock the stage from 10.pm and jo the waiter will be serving the ususual wines in the basement bar, 5 will be starring in this weeks kill by numbers at 11.30. and you can drive your Cars on the joy circuit from midnight, remember do not go outside unless they look the other way. thank you for calling ZomZoms my name is Smith and I Disconnect from you

Re: playfull passtime ZOM ZOMs news report

good evening thankyou for calling ZomZoms my name is Smith and Im an Agent
just a quick newsflash. the blonde haired man we call the Watcher at the window has disappeared. the dream police found no trace in the back street flat. just a note saying i quit and a package containing a grey suit and trilby
if you know anything at all or can offer any clues to his whereabouts meet me by the tubeway as the screamer cries 11.,,,no you cant have your way with me. thankyou for calling ZomZoms my name is smith your silence is my trade.