Return to Website

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century

This is the one and only NAGNFC Forum to let your fellow Numanoids know how you feel! Throw away your inhibitions and let us all know what's on your mind!

The NAGNFC Gary Numan Forum For the 21st Century
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The big NAGNFC San Francisco ticket giveaway!

My very first Numan show was at The Fillmore in 2010; The Fillmore is my favorite venue and The Pleasure Principle is my favorite album of his, so I was beyond excited to go. I was fortunate enough to even briefly meet Gary before the show. I had front row center for the entirety of the show and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I would love to see Gary again at such a historic venue.

I want to win the Gary Numan tickets because one of my best memories with my boyfriend has been seeing Gary perform. As of late we've been low on cash and not been able to go to as many shows or to do as many enjoyable things as we used to. If we were to win these tickets it would be a great excuse for us to take a small vacation from our busy lives to at least enjoy ourselves for one night and watch Numan perform once again.

I have never seen Gary Numan in concert but I consider him my favorite artist ever. It's funny, this life. I could sing the lyrics for every song -- and I'm such the uber fan that I changed my penmanship over thirty years ago to mimic the calligraphy that Su Waltham did for the lyrics for The Pleasure Principal.

Gary -- love you LOVE you and your music -- you were and are a great positive influence on me. Sounds cheesy for a 48 year old to say that but it's the truth.

... wearing an old Tubeway Army T-shirt as I sit and type this from my home in Arizona.....

Hi Jim
The Fillmore would be a very appropriate Venue to mark our wedding anniversary as indeed the Venue we saw Gary Numan in 2010 on our honeymoon,i can't think of a better place to be than San Francisco on this occasion

pick me, i never win tickets :)

I would love to win! Saw him in Sacramento last August...was blown away with the show! One way or another I will be there! :)

I have a friend who is a big Gary Numan fan. If I won I would take him to see Gary. I'm not a big fan of Gary, but I know my friend would love it.