Return to Website

Genevieve Message Page

Please say "hi" and share your thoughts with other visitors to the "Genevieve" site. Your comments and questions about "Genevieve," the London-to-Brighton Run and this web site are welcome and will be acknowledged and answered!

Genevieve Message Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Genevieve-movie

Hi Darrell, try going to www.blackstar.co.uk . they have a lot of DVD's and VHS's of Genevieve. This site is from England. Tristan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thank you Pam,

I have tried eBay before with no luck, but I will try again. I've got to get lucky finding one sometime or buy a DVD player that plays all formats and just buy a copy for sale in England. That would work for me.

Thanks again,

Darrell

Replying to:

Try eBay, Darryl, there's usually at least one (PAL) video on there, and recently some DVD's have been coming up, in the UK at least!

Replying to:

Hello everyone who likes this movie. I have been searching for a copy for years and have had no luck. Would someone please tell me where i may purchase a VHS od DVD copy of Genevieve. Thanks so much, Darrell.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Genevieve-movie

Thanks, Tristan. I'll give that site a try. Thank you for the advice. Darrell

Replying to:

Hi Darrell, try going to www.blackstar.co.uk . they have a lot of DVD's and VHS's of Genevieve. This site is from England. Tristan

Replying to:

Thank you Pam,

I have tried eBay before with no luck, but I will try again. I've got to get lucky finding one sometime or buy a DVD player that plays all formats and just buy a copy for sale in England. That would work for me.

Thanks again,

Darrell

Replying to:

Try eBay, Darryl, there's usually at least one (PAL) video on there, and recently some DVD's have been coming up, in the UK at least!

Replying to:

Hello everyone who likes this movie. I have been searching for a copy for years and have had no luck. Would someone please tell me where i may purchase a VHS od DVD copy of Genevieve. Thanks so much, Darrell.

Writing From NY

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Genevieve-movie

Dear Darrell

Try Amazon.co.uk. The have a special edition (Region 2) DVD copy of Genevieve.

Replying to:

Thanks, Tristan. I'll give that site a try. Thank you for the advice. Darrell

Replying to:

Replying to:

Thank you Pam,

Thanks again,

Darrell

Replying to:

Replying to: