Return to Website

Genevieve Message Page

Please say "hi" and share your thoughts with other visitors to the "Genevieve" site. Your comments and questions about "Genevieve," the London-to-Brighton Run and this web site are welcome and will be acknowledged and answered!

Genevieve Message Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rutland Mews South

Does anybody know how much the house is on the market for and / or which esttae agent is marketing it ?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I took advantage of a shopping trip into London yesterday to visit Rutland Mews South. It really is practically the same, except for things like the double glazing and the yellow lines on the road. I was pleased to see the cobblestones are still there, probably the same ones shown in the film, rather than the usual tarmac. I half-expected Genevieve to come hurtling round the corner. By the way, the McKim house now appears to be for sale, so if any of you have a few hundred thousand pounds going spare, it would make an excellent investment! I wonder if any of today's residents are aware of their road's place in film history? Anyway, when I got home I just had to watch that DVD yet again!