Return to Website

Genevieve Message Page

Please say "hi" and share your thoughts with other visitors to the "Genevieve" site. Your comments and questions about "Genevieve," the London-to-Brighton Run and this web site are welcome and will be acknowledged and answered!

Genevieve Message Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
John Gregson

Hello Pam

Happy New Year to you

I'm trying to find out more about John Gregson. I understand that he died in the mid seventies in Somerset and wondered if you knew, or knew where I could get further information, such as where he lived and so on.

With many thanks

Nic

Writing From England

Re: John Gregson

the internet movie database www.imdb.com is invaluable for info but doesnt have too much on John.

BTW did anybody in the UK see "True as a Turtle" over Xmas on tv. Nowhere near as good as Genevieve but still very enjoyable.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello Pam

Happy New Year to you

I'm trying to find out more about John Gregson. I understand that he died in the mid seventies in Somerset and wondered if you knew, or knew where I could get further information, such as where he lived and so on.

With many thanks

Nic

Re: Re: John Gregson

Many thanks John for that web address.

Replying to:

the internet movie database www.imdb.com is invaluable for info but doesnt have too much on John.

BTW did anybody in the UK see "True as a Turtle" over Xmas on tv. Nowhere near as good as Genevieve but still very enjoyable.

Replying to:

Hello Pam

Happy New Year to you

With many thanks

Nic

John Gregson

I'm hoping to have much additional information here at the web site about John Gregson. I've heard from John Gregson's son - who is John Gregson as well! In his initial message to me, John wrote, "I will get round to writing a bit about what it was like to have John Gregson as a dad ~ he died when I was only 18 but I will never forget his great love for all of us. He had a wonderfully dry sense of humour and an incredibly strong personality. He was always the centre of attention in any room he was in ~ or at least it seemed like it to me but then I'm biased!" I'll send another e-mail to John and ask him if he can take some time out for a write-up and some pictures! - Don

Writing From New York, USA

Re: John Gregson

Dear Don

I am really sorry that I did not get back to you re the information you left in respect of my question placed nearly three years ago - life happened and my enquiry slipped to the back of my mind.

If ever you did hear from John Gregson's son I would be pleased to know, that is, if you still feel inclined to pass on the news!

thank you

Nicky

Writing From The UK