Return to Website

Genevieve Message Page

Please say "hi" and share your thoughts with other visitors to the "Genevieve" site. Your comments and questions about "Genevieve," the London-to-Brighton Run and this web site are welcome and will be acknowledged and answered!

Genevieve Message Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
John Gregson

I'm hoping to have much additional information here at the web site about John Gregson. I've heard from John Gregson's son - who is John Gregson as well! In his initial message to me, John wrote, "I will get round to writing a bit about what it was like to have John Gregson as a dad ~ he died when I was only 18 but I will never forget his great love for all of us. He had a wonderfully dry sense of humour and an incredibly strong personality. He was always the centre of attention in any room he was in ~ or at least it seemed like it to me but then I'm biased!" I'll send another e-mail to John and ask him if he can take some time out for a write-up and some pictures! - Don

Writing From New York, USA

Re: John Gregson

Dear Don

I am really sorry that I did not get back to you re the information you left in respect of my question placed nearly three years ago - life happened and my enquiry slipped to the back of my mind.

If ever you did hear from John Gregson's son I would be pleased to know, that is, if you still feel inclined to pass on the news!

thank you

Nicky

Writing From The UK