Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Demolition 2007

You both suck so bad it's hard to tell you apart.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Demolition 2007

Steve, just because your boyfriends couldn't get the job done doesn't mean I didn't call those matches right down the middle. If I supposedly did a fast count in the Ultra-X title match, then maybe you and Devan need to spend more time concentrating on his opponents and less time on thinking that you're intimidating me. And Tristan Gay-lo and "Not so Spectacular" need to open their eyes and realize that you're not helping them one bit. So why don't you do what you do best--cry about your two miserable failures. Just do it on your own time so that we don't have to see it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Demolition 2007

Your reply shows juat how biased you are, you fat loser.

Every man I have managed has been and will be a champion you garbage faced idiot.

David Young better enjoy my belt while he has it because come Feb 17th We're taking it back.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Demolition 2007

Good luck with that. How many guys are you going to need to disguise as lumberjacks to help Payne get that title back? Apparently you didn't do a good enough job helping Gallo keep it. So maybe you should get over the fact that he cost himself the match, and if your boys are getting that belt back February 17th, you'd better get busy thinking of ways to screw David over.

Underestimated again!!!

Cameron you floating terd,

I am Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH tm, I have contacts throughout the wrestling world. I have been talking with Lance Storm about sending me some of his Canadian Killers to lend a hand on putting things right in UCW-Zero land.

This will be a show that no one will want to miss.

So eat SHI#,

Re: Underestimated again!!!

Let me make one thing clear!!!!!! everyone keeps talking about having to "screw" David out of his title..... oh sorry let me rephrase that MY title..... The truth is... I don't have to.....You see as big as David is, I am smarter.... Stevie slick isnt the only one with a few tricks up his sleeve..... It's this simple everyone can get off their A** walk down to Smithtix, take all the money that there worthless no future jobs pay them... buy a ticket to Ring of Rage.... Then they can watch first hand as a new Era of UCW-Zero is born!!!!!!!!

THE ERA OF PAYNE
lol hahaha see you A**H**** on FEB 17th

the greatest athlete in pro wrestling today AND future Heavyweight Champion
Mr. Spectacular
Devan Payne