Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RING OF RAGE

Some things are back where they belong like the UCW-Zero Heavyweight Championshp Belt firmly around the waist of Mr. Spectacular Devan Payne!

David Young really messed up when he asked for a lumberjack match. I do thank my Canadian muscle for doing the main job they were hired for.

Tristan I am sorry for hitting you with that chair and costing you your match but **** happens. I think that you shoving me on my ass in front of all the fans makes us about even.

Next month on March 23rd at the Fight Coliseum the main event will be for the UCW-Zero Tag Team Belts. It will be a 6 man tag match with the Champions Derrick Jannetty, Radical Ricky and Marty Jannetty vs Mr. Spectacualr Devan Payne, Tristan Gallo and a mystery partner. Then we will have the tag team belts too.

That loser Los Mochi Paco said something about Los Mochi Damien joining him for a tag team match against Cassidy and Murdock on March 23rd.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: RING OF RAGE

Wait wait wait. A shot in the head with a steel chair and costing THE REFLECTION OF PERFECTION his match, compared to getting pushed on your ass......I dont think thats even. Next time ill tell you when i need you "help" in the ring Slick. Let Tristan Gallo do the work in the ring. You stick to writing his checks.

As for Devon Payne, Your welcome for handing you the heavyweight title win. Just be ready for our match next with Derrick Jannetty,Radical Ricky, and Marty Jannety.

Re: Re: RING OF RAGE

Tristan, Tristan, Tristan.....I didn't want you to lose a match against a guy making his debut in UCW-Zero, you were not doing all that well against Martel! If you would have just held Martell tighter you woud not be complaining now you would be thanking me. Heck I think I could even beat Martell with out any help.

You owe me a lot, now is not the time for you to be ungreatful. You were the tag team champs until you cost us the belts by hitting Devan with a chair. Then you lost the Heavyweight Belt to David Young the man who holds the record for the most consecutive losses in NWA-TNA history. Thanks to Devan and me we have it back.

Next month we will take the Tag Team Belts away from Derrick Jannetty, Radical Ricky and if they want to have Marty Jannetty come to UCW-Zero and get beat along with them it is fine by me. Devan and I are on the top of our game I suggest that you hit the gym and get ready for next month. Just like I did with David Young I have a plan that will not fail.

Re: Re: Re: RING OF RAGE

Hmmm you have a plan that won't fail huh? Lets take a look at all your past lackys... Jannetty ummm threw you to the Mochis. Kahn, No explanation needed. Damien, yeah that lasted long. Blitz, Same there. It looks to me like you are the ungreatful one Slick! Tristan has been managed to be loyal to you when everyone else ditched you. In all that time he hasn't left you. He's stuck with you through thick and thin and you have the gall to call him ungreatful? You might need to have your Cataracts checked old man cause you are truly blinded by stupidity!

I can't believe I'm defending the guy that speared me and slammed me into a ring post last Saturday, but even I can see that you are just flat out wrong!

Miah