Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FAMILY REUNION A HUGE SUCCESS

The Fight Coliseum was packed to capicity last night for the UCW-Zero Family Reunion show.

A long time dream of UCW-Zero was to one day have Derrick and Marty Jannetty work together that dream became a reality last night. Marty Jannetty told UCW-Zero that this may have been his first time with UCW-Zero but will not be his last.

It was great to see some of UCW-Zeros wrestlers return to the ring last night. Validus looked bigger and more powerful than ever and assured Stevie Slick hw would put things right in the "family". With that said he has his sights set on David Young for April 14th at TLC CARNAGE. Damien reunited with Paco and tore down the house in a brutal Mochiville Street Fight final fall in their 2 out of 3 fall match vs Murdock and Cassidy. Brick Alexander made in known that he is not going to be left out of UCW-Zero any longer when he came from the crowd and attacked Guerrero Azteca after his match.

Thanks to all our fans you make this happen!

UCW-Zero Office

Re: FAMILY REUNION A HUGE SUCCESS

Family Reunion was one heck of a show. My congratulations to Kid Cade on his successful title defense, Jeff Orcut on beating Slick to become #1 contender, and High Risk and Marty Jannetty for their victory over Total Control and Validus.

Re: Re: FAMILY REUNION A HUGE SUCCESS

That little twerp Orcut got lucky last night, I have beaten him in the past and had him beat last night if that idiot ref could learn to count to 3. There is no way that he should get a title shot at that Ultra-X belt next month I am the rightful #1 contender.

Total Control should be the UCW-Zero Tag Team Champions again screwed by the same dimwit of a ref. It's always fun to put a few lumps on a WWE superstar even if we were cheated out of our titles.

Next month you are going to see a TLC match that will leave Radical Ricky and Derrick Jannetty beaten and bloody laying in the ring and the Tag Belts where they belong around the waist of Total Control.

Validus asked me who I would like to see beat up and punished, there are a few on my list. However David Young is at the top of it and I am sure that Validus can open a can of whoopass on him.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm