Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: TLC Carnage lived up to the name!

Tristanites LOL now that is funny, you have your own band of idiots cheering you on to utter destruction.

Looks like it will be one of two matches either one you are going to get hurt real bad in. A No DQ Last Man Standing Match or mine and Mr. Spectacular's favorite match the one hour Iron Man Match. Either way you are not walking out of the ring the thoght of being able to see you punished for a whole hour brings joy to my heart.

We have the muscle we have the skill we have the power, you have nothing but fat out of shape big mouth losers. I gave you a chance tristan now I'm going to see to it that you are put out of wrestling. When we are done with you even that Awful Crappy Wrestling yardie bunch won't want you.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TLC Carnage lived up to the name!

hahahahah whatever you know stevie your still gay and you know im proud of being a mexican and the good thing is that now tristian isnt a loser now ut ill see you next match