Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you all @ HAFB

thank u Steve for puting on a greate show

thanks to sargent bodyslam 4 your hard work and talking to me after and helping on the bus. guys this dude is cool caues he a realy good person

tristen thanks being are champ and 4 like rocken it in the ring and chating during intermisson that was cool

Thanks to the boys for working hard. the UCW boys work so freaken hard i can tell u

Thanks to bobbi and Family for injoying the show with me. hope to do it agine soon

thanks to the base for leting us ues your faciltiy.

And yes ....

I DID COME ALL THE WAY FROM WESTPOINT TO SEE STEVE GET BEAT UP LOL :)

Re: Thank you all @ HAFB

Ty HAFB actually has a clause in their freakin contract that says we can't diss people based on race, disabilities or beliefs. So you were spared my wrath at the show but I'm home now gimpy. Sgt. Austin is such a sweet nice man, he makes me puke. I wish I knew you needed help out I'd have stuck you out the side door in the freezing rain and left you to rot.

To add insult to injury that crapy base barber came to the back lookingfor pay!!! I at least made her finish the job she started and had to pay for it. I don't know what is wrong with you idiot fans chanting and cheeringas my head is being shaved and Tristan punching me in the face and choking me with his boot!!! He will pay for that BIG TIME!!!

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: Re: Thank you all @ HAFB

SHUT IT U BALD HEADED GEEK!!