Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
R.I.P. Commissioner Mike Fuller

The prior posts on the message board concerning Commissioner Mike were posted prior to our learning of his untimley death.

Mike was going to be teaming with Tristan Gallo vs Validus and I on the Nov 9th show. Mike was very hyped and excited about being in a cage match, he had a lot of crazy ideas for the match.

I can't begin to tell everyone how sad we all are at this very unexpected turn of events.

The November 9th show will be dedicated to honor and remember our dear friend and team mate Mike Fuller. D a m n we did have some good times Buddy.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: R.I.P. Commissioner Mike Fuller

I am sorry to hear about the death of Commissioner Mike. Even though I never had a chance to work with him, my thoughts and my prayers are with the Family of Commissioner Mike as well as UCW-Zero.

Re: Re: R.I.P. Commissioner Mike Fuller

Dito to this coment him a new UCW fan but im still sadden by Mikes passing. Mikes Family and UCW will be in my prayers

I did not hear what happened to commissioner Mike; could you fill me in? You can email me if needed.

Re: Re: R.I.P. Commissioner Mike Fuller

Commissioner Mike will definitely be missed. He was an awesome guy, and kept things entertaining at the shows. Rest in peace, buddy.

Wow returned from vacation to hear this sad news.. even though I never really new Mike, he seemed like a great guy, and this is a great lose for sure. My thoughts are with Mike's family and UCW.

Sign Guy