Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NOW THAT WAS INSANE!!!!

It's 3am in the morning and I am finally home from the hospital after getting stitched up from the damage done to me by Tristan Gallo and Jeff Orcut in our cage match.

In the next room at the ER Derrick Jannetty was getting his share of thread after what was the most viloent brutal matches in UCW-Zero history.

Incarceration was the most insane, violent and bloody pro wrestling show ever done in the state of Utah.

It will be a cold day in hell that I ever let something like that happend again.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: NOW THAT WAS INSANE!!!!

I totally agree with you Stevie. It was a night that was extremely over the top. You and the rest of your Superstars really pushed the limit to and over the edge. I was in total awe at the level each match was put at. I really don't know how they put themselves through such extremes and are able to still walk away. The main event with Derek Jeneatty and Radical Ricky left me speechless. I couldn't believe the extreme measures both Superstars put themselves through. The match was very extreme. I hope that Derek Jeneatty will be okay after being rushed to the hospital after the match. There was definitely alot of blood everywhere. I understand Stevie's choice not to do this again. This night was very risky but the Superstars put everything they had to offer and more. Commission Mike would be proud at the show. Maybe even a little shocked at the outcome of everything. My thoughts go out to all the Superstars that participated in this very incredible night. As a fan I thank you for all you put yourselves through for us. I will be there to support all of you, but you really don't need to commit this insane for me to be a big fan of UCW. Thank you for everything.

Re: Re: NOW THAT WAS INSANE!!!!

I just wanted to chime in here and say that by far was the most wild and insane thing I have seen. I watch alot of wrestling and Janetty bleeding all over the place was the most wild thing I have ever seen. Im amazed he was able to finish out the match, then after that was out walking around the parking lot after the show instead of sitting or laying down somewhere. I just wanted to say I, and the people I came with and sat next to truely apperciated the effort of Derrick and all the UCW stars. You guys really took this show to the next level. I hope you are all okay after a truely wild show. Hope this comes out on DVD as the Sign Dad missed this, and im sure you can sell alot of DVDs.

Re: Re: NOW THAT WAS INSANE!!!!

The Utah State Athletic Department who regulates compate sports in the state has a video of this. Yes this was taped and the law states that cage fighting is ilegal no matter what form of so call sport! The promotion broke the law and now they will be facing fines and charges! This is a SHOOT! Also the Dept.of Commerce will be charging also because of not paying taxes on the gate etc.

Video Man

Re: Re: Re: NOW THAT WAS INSANE!!!!

This is too funny..........Pro Wrestling events are specifically excluded from regualtion by the State Atheltic Commission including cage matches. The WWE has done cage matches in Utah and advertized tnem extensivly I am pretty sure the State would be more interested in the hundreds of thousands of dollars tehy generate as far as taxes go. Other Pro Wrestling promotoins have done them (badly I might add) recently, the fact that when we do one it puts all of theirs to shame it just sour grapes video punk.

You are going to have to try harder than that to rattle my cage video punk! I will say that Tristan and Orcut did a good job of making me regret I ever got in that cage though.

A little more info.

This sounds like someone I know so I checked the IP address and guess what it looks like it is. The IP address is out of Colorado, hum I wonder who that could be.

Could it be some one who runs illegal MMA and Tough Man shows (fixed I might add) that was shut down by the State of Utah this year? Could it be someone who hires wrestlers and refuses to pay them.

Pro Wrestling is NOT UFC/MMA or a Tough Man contest calling an MMA or Tough Man contest Pro Wrestling does not exempt you from the law.

Keep bruning bridges and one day you will be stuck isolated on an island if your not already there.

Re: A little more info.

"Could it be some one who runs illegal MMA and Tough Man shows (fixed I might add) that was shut down by the State of Utah this year?"

Good one, Slickster.

Don't forget to add:

"Could it be someone that the Ute Tribe won't touch with a ten foot pole (even with the new business committe) because he's a freakin' ripoff and they hate his guts on the rez now?"

Re: Re: A little more info.

ok enough with that crap murdock @ cassidy got ripped off last night it was a cage match anything goes the winner was sapose to touch the floor but in stead the reffery and others decided to disqualify cassidy @murdock for doing what they wear sapose to do in a cage match. so howe the hell were we disqualified for that.

DVD

Will there be a DVD of the show last night

Re: Re: Re: A little more info.

I agree 100% that **** Mr. Mallo is over stepping his bounds he tried to give our match away to those losers when that goofy Orcut got out of the ring and Tristan was still in the ring. His calling the match destroyed my concentration. I think we would have won if he would have kept his mouth shut.

Any fool could see that David Young was worthless and Paco was helpless. There is not a rule in Pro Wrestling that says you have to stop beating on your opponent just because he can't defend himself. Paco was a defeated beaten man in my eyes you two won that match hands down!

Do you guys want another shot at Paco? (that is if he is not chicken)

Re: Re: Re: A little more info.

You guys got disqualified because instead of trying to win the match you were trying to seriously injure Paco. I wasn't going to just stand there and watch you guys beat the crap out of him while Dave was helpless in the corner.

Re: Re: Re: Re: A little more info.

Since when do cage matches end in DQs?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You guys got disqualified because instead of trying to win the match you were trying to seriously injure Paco. I wasn't going to just stand there and watch you guys beat the crap out of him while Dave was helpless in the corner.

Re: A little more info.

Wow, pretty sad that Utah's ex-WWF jabronie would be such a little b***h. He only wishes he could still promote shows in Utah.

Re: Re: A little more info.

yes we want another shot at that little border jumper, he's nothin. I dont care what type of match he wants as long as that stupid ref doesn't get in the way this time, and if he does well lets just say I'm not responsible for what will happen to him, as for David we just proved that he's just as useless as anybody that Paco has brought to the ring to take our titles its not going to happen ever.

How about a Title shot Murdock?

Forget that taco selling Paco. How would you like a shot at the UCW-Zero Heavyweight Title at Seasons Beating Dec 7th Murdock?

Re: How about a Title shot Murdock?

that would be a match worth watching as i destroy tristan gallo you book it and i'll do the rest. i'll take that title from that little baby face punk and make him wish he never got in the ring with me!