Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paco is a loser!!!!

Paco you are such a loser even your own tag team partner wanted nothing to do with you he would rather watch football and drink than defend the titles with you. I can hardly blame him though I don't much care for being in the same room with you let alone in the ring with you either.

The tag team titles are now heald by a worthy team unlike you two losers.It seams like I held the Tag Team titles once before and that it was you and another partner you had (who has also deserted you) that we defeated for the belts. Do I detect a trend here???

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm AND 1/2 TAG TEAM CHAMPION

Re: Paco is a loser!!!!

well jew know i just might have planned this and might even come back more INSANE if jew know wut i mean, jew will see trust me.

Re: Re: Paco is a loser!!!!

One thing I know about you Paco is you never planned on losing your Gold. But We took it from you and left you beaten and bloody. Face it you are a loser.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm AND 1/2 TAG TEAM CHAMPION!