Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Blitz

You must be a Blitz or Paco El Taco fan because you are way too stupid of a fan to be a fan of me or my guys. I THINK THAT THE FRONT PAGE OF THE SITE AND THE "SHOWS" LISTING DOES SPELL IT OUT REAL WELL AS DOES THE SMITHSTIX LISTING IN CITY WEEKLY.

ok ok ill get off the couch just this one time to enter the battle royal to have the opportunity to make up for my partying and alcoholic binge drinking at utah football games.. I went to AA.. everything is okay now.

Its time for my return

In my return you will see the complete oblitzeration of the washed up geezer and his rookie boyfriend!

Do yourself and every one else a favor and stay on your couch. I get a real kick out of you calling me washed up, you could not even hold my jock strap let alone any of my men. If you think you have what it takes to go through Validus, Mr. Spectacular Devan Payne and then me you suffered more loss of brain cells than I thought. All I can say is if you do have the balls to show up you will get the beating of your life. Maybe you should just buy a ticket and watch.

Stevie Slick CEO and 1/2 of the NWA UCW-Zero Tag Team Champions