Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FEELIN GODD

jew know wut meng im goin in dis rumble to win it all and there is no who is goin to stop me and as for stevie and devan jew would have not beat me if jew didnt not use dat mirrior to knock me out and i want those titles back cuz jew know i love gold like stevie loves BEN muahahahahahahaha

Re: FEELIN GODD

Hey Paco El Taco, does it really matter how we beat you? The fact is that we beat you. That makes you a LOSER! We are already going to hand out an asswhoopin to Blitz I guess we could add you to the list.

Stevie Slick CEO 1/2 NWA UCW-Zero Tag Team Champs

Re: FEELIN GODD

what about ben steve paco brought him up and you act like he didnt and as far as feelin good u wont be able to say that about jr x he is goin to get himself a grade a beat down so whats up girl you gonna put up a fight or just follow along like i said and get beat down ALSO WHAT ABOUT BEN HE NEEDS LOVIN TO

Feelin BAD

Cassidy up till now I have not wasted any time on you but it is starting to sound to me that you are in need of a real good asswhoopin. Just hope you don't find yourself in the Rumble at the same time as me and my crew or you will get the asswhoopin you are looking for.

Don't worry little big mouth there is DEMOLITION on June 13th (aptly named) should we not teach you a good lesson at One Night Only!

Stevie Slick 1/2 NWA UCW-Zero Tag Team Champions