Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
WWE vs NBA ????????

World Wrestling Entertainment(R)'s live, internationally televised broadcast, WWE Monday Night RAW(R), (USA Network, 9:00 PM ET) to take place at the Pepsi Center in Denver next Monday, May 25th is in jeopardy of being cancelled by the Denver Nuggets. The WWE and Denver Nuggets are currently at an impasse in resolving a scheduling debacle by the team and the Pepsi Center. A sell-out crowd is expected to attend the WWE show at the same time the Denver Nuggets are slated to square off against the Los Angeles Lakers for Game 4 of the NBA Western Conference Finals. WWE has held the May 25th date with the Pepsi Center since August 15, 2008.

"Even though the Denver Nuggets had a strong team this year and were projected to make the playoffs, obviously Nuggets and Pepsi Center owner Stan Kroenke did not have enough faith in his own team to hold the May 25th date for a potential playoff game," said WWE Chairman Vince McMahon.

WWE moving Monday show from Denver to Los Angeles

By The Associated Press –

World Wrestling Entertainment says it is moving its Monday night event to Los Angeles because of a conflict with the Pepsi Center in Denver.

The Nuggets are scheduled to host the Lakers on Monday in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals, but WWE had previously booked the arena for an episode of Monday Night Raw.

WWE chairman Vince McMahon said Staples Center called and offered use of its building and that his organization will return to Denver for an event at the Coliseum on Aug. 7.

McMahon criticized Kroenke Sports, which owns the Nuggets and Pepsi Center, for not being more helpful when the conflict arose over the weekend.

Re: WWE moving Monday show from Denver to Los Angeles

So who is booked by WWE? I heard Los Mochi Lonnie, THF Warrior, Roark Castleberry, & of course the Main Man The Greatest Wrestling Promoter on the entire West Coast Stevie Slick!

If you had read the original post you would have seen that it is Tristan Gallo for now LA and Damien for NC and VA.

UCW-Zero wrestlers who have worked on WWE Monday Night Raw shows in the past include myself the great Stevie Slick, Tristan Gallo and Blitz. Some Denver area wrestlers and also on UCW-Zero rosters from time to time are Paul Diamond, Billy-V and Chip Mcalister.

Stevie Slick CEO 1/2 NWA UCW-Zero Tag Team Champs

Oh thanks for clarifying that Steve, you are simply AMAZING! Can't wait for the 30th!!!

I am AMAZING

You are right I am AMAZING there are not very many people in the wrestling world who have worked on International TV with Vince, HHH and Ric Flair. Not to mention all of the other accomplishments I have had and have been responsible for creating in Professional Wrestling in Utah.

I'm glad you agree

Stevie Slick CEO