Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This will be special

If you are reading this make sure that this Saturday night you are prepared to watch a show that's been years in the making and won't disappoint. You've got guys coming back in some cases for just this night and will give you everything they've got. This card looks like a UCW card from a time when UCW was at it's peak. All the Mochis will be in a ring together for the first time in years, Mastodon will be back and that is worth the price of admission alone. I also save the best for last in the fact that you will see the last match of in my opinion the best wrestler to ever come from the state, others may go further but no one and I mean no one is better in between those ropes then Janetty. He has had a hand in training and working with anyone worth anything in Utah Wrestling and he is the Utah All Star. Stevie is the man that has put it together but Derrick is the constant and we should all feel lucky that we got to work with him.

So pop your popcorn, buy your ticket, take your seat, and prepare yourself for something you'll never see again.

Re: This will be special

So true. Janetty is awesome, I almost cried when I heard he was gonna quit wrestling, all of the Mochis OMG! I especially like the one that has overcome his disability and has sight issues, he is an inspiration paco paco paco. I hope to see Mr Skeptacular Devan Payne team with his mentor The Greatest Wrestling Promoter in the world "STEVIE SLICK"

Too bad about the Mochies

You failed to mention that all of the Mochies are struggling with a disability. They are all retarded lazy Mochicans, I think you might get an I.Q. of 100 if you added them all together. The only thing Paco or any of the other Mochies have inspired any one to do is to Lie, cheat and steal.

Stevie Slick 1/2 NWA UCW-Zero Tag Team Champions

Re: Too bad about the Mochies

Keep talking Steve and you may give the Mochis and all the Mochinaries something to rally around on Saturday Night. I have a feeling that wouldn't work out in your favor.

Mochinaries??? Now that makes me laugh a bunch of misfit losers are not cause for me to worry. Last time I was in the ring with Paco I beat him down and took the tag team belts from him. This time I am going to take his mask!!!

Be careful Stevie word on the street is Paco may not be alone this time.

I know that ******* won't be alone he probably snuck a few of his old pals across the border. I thought Damien was deported for good but it looks like he must have evaded the Border Patrol, then there is Pedro and Pancho god only knows what gutter he pulled them out of.

I just hope none of them have the Mexican Swine Flu. They won't be the only one wearing masks.

Stevie I must say that is the funniest response I've ever scene you post. Thats some good crap.