Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
come Aug 22

Stevie Slick and your Dynasty, come Aug 22, Los Mochi Paco and The Rockstar Junior X Will become the New Tag Team Champions! After what happened at the last show when I wrestled Dallas Murdoch for my Ultra X Ttile, and not only got screwed out of retaining my title that I worked five years to get by you, that hot chick that came out with Dallas, but also by Kid Kade dressed as Paco, and hit me with a chair! Kid Kade, I never thought you would be so low as to Join The Dynasty. But this time, it's The Dynasty's turn to lose all of the gold, because Paco and I are taking them!

Cry some more for me baby butt kisser, Jr-X

Cry me a river you poor baby, we kicked ass on you and your beaner buddy the Taco bender. Kid Kade finally got wise and decided to stop being a loser something you would not know about.

You may think you have a chance on the 22nd but you will be sent home to your mommy crying like always and the Taco bender can go back to his street corner vending cart.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm