Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IT'S TIME TO RALLY THE TROOPS!!!

WOW, I never saw that one coming. It seems that the Adrenaline Unleashed wrestling promotion from Las Vegas is attempting to take over UCW-Zero from within. Their little invasion yesterday and manipulating their way into the Tag Team Title and winning the belts was a wake up call to me. We need all UCW-Zero wrestlers to be on their "A" game to Take Back our belts and defend the ones we have.

UCW-Zero needs all the fan support we can get we need you to let these Vegas punks know that they can't mess with us.

Over the years I have fended off various "competiors" and "promotions" to be honest none of them were really a threat to UCW-Zero. I can't say the same for this attempt. Adrenaline Unleashed brings a lot of wrestling talent and Kent the AU promoter has been around the block and is use to the cut throat business tactics of Sin City.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: IT'S TIME TO RALLY THE TROOPS!!!

Stevie Slick... what in the HELL just happened at the last show?! These "AU" guy's are saying there going to "take over" our promotion and so far it's looking like there doing just that! I've never ever thought Ide say this or agree with you Stevie Slick but Stevie is right, WE the UCW Wreslers Must STOP these "AU" Invaders! And we need the fan's right behind us!!!

I'm P i sssssssssssed!!!!

Jr-X, what the hell were you and that Taco Bender thinking last Saturday? If you had an ounce of brains between you, Paco and you would have teamed with Kid Kade and Murdock to take those Vegas pukes out and kept the belts on Kade and Murdock. But no you 2 had to be selfish and you 2 cost UCW-Zero the Tag Team Belts. I think you and Paco were too preoccupied looking at Ms. S.L.U.T.'s Boobs to think about what you should have been doing in the ring!!!

Stevie Slick CEO