Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To the AU roster

Any chance UCW-0 can start this beat down right now? Vegas ain't far away. Let's head down there any house break that Kitty kat and his friends!!!!

Re: To the AU roster

Who the heck is Payne?

WOW

Well Mr. Lawrence let me tell you who Payne is since you are nothing but a lowlife hick from the swamps. Devan Payne is my #1 henchman and has been for years, unlike that untrustworthy traitor Tristan Gallo Mr. Payne will always have my back. In fact I think I will grant Payne his wish and book him in a hardcore anything goes no DQ submission or knock out only match with that traitor Tristan on Nov 21st!!!

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

Re: WOW

Henchman? By the time November to Remember (21st) passes, you won't have henchmen... you'll have Hospice.

Remember one thing: You can pick all the matches and remove or add all the rules you want, but once the bell rings, your UCW flunkies are on the receiving end of your decisions also. That means, they need to get the upper-hand and keep it if they want to take advantage of your match selections.

Let's snap back out of that fantasy and look at reality... We have your gold, which proves these points: We're smarter, stronger, and more determined to sink you more than ever. Your UCW jock strap washers will suffer at our hands under your rules.

AND THAT WILL BE THE WORSE NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER!

Blah Blah Blah..........
On November 21st I intend to go on a traitor hunt. I would be more than happy to make it a LION hunt as well. If you've got the guts, why don't you follow that little *%$#@ TRAITOR GALLO out to the ring and I would be HAPPY to save a spot on the canvas for your blood.......

Instead of a Lion hunt why dont u go on a money hunt and try to get ur hands on some Ca$h. Id be more than happy to Ca$h ur check. But let me guess, no guts. Just like UCW "talent" run ur mouth til the bell rings then get ur ass smashed. The only talent UCW had, made the smarted move ever and joined AU Utah. As for u Payne, ur a joke come see me after ur match.

you insult me ol ******* I have a sound system and a ring I've got 4 collegge degrees plus i worked for WCW and all u can do is treat me like a mark, typical of utah wrestling.youll all be sorry soon