Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A word about Tristan

well well well, it looks like you AU guys have got one up on us as you say. you took CASSID AND GALLO. well good for you. as for cassidy no loss there my former partner in crime, ive beatan him. as for my now former friend, once PAIN is finished with him itll be my turn. as for you tytan, im not afraid ove you. in fact your just the aponet ive been looking for big and dumm, weather i get the pleasure ove woopen you ass in november or december or when ever, its goin to be a fight ive been looken for. as for you lion and cash$ cade and myself wouldent mind gettin our hands on the 2 ove you either. but lets not forget the man i really want! the man with my TITLE! mastre yours is commin son.

Lay off the beer, you back door brawler...

Oh you poor thing, Lion are you upset that Murdock is calling out the new AU toy boy Tristan. How nice of you to come to the defense of your new boyfriend. All you AU boys will have to lick his wounds and kiss him better in the locker after Payne is done beating him senseless.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm