Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UCW Talk is Cheap

Do you really think I care what you have to say Payne. Look your time will come just like the rest of the roster. You too will be tasting the bottom of my boot once I remove it for your butt. Oh and Dallas don't think for one second I've forgot about your comments. I advise you to just wait your turn because you standing on my path of destruction and there is nothing or no one can do about it! Tristan Gallo and Cas made the right choice cause now they can take out the garbage starting with the UCW. There is really nothing left to say cause come Nov2Rem there will be no more UCW only AU. If you want it! Come get! Try to take it! You won't make it!

Ty Tan is CRAP!

Here we go again another wannabee proclaiming that UCW-Zero will be dead. If I had a dime for every loser who said they were going to bury me and run me out of the business I'd be a lot richer than I am. Boy you don't have what it takes to hold my jockstrap let alone walk in my footsteps. Being big and fat does not make you a good wrestler, yeah we know you are 6'7" and 330 lbs of lard and you use to be in the NFL yaddda yadda yadda. Oh and you are one of the ugliest SOB's I have seen too. All this just makes you an out of shape hasbeen loser. When it comes to talk being cheap you are the undisputed champion of cheap talk. Keep up the yappin punk and I may just add myself to your gauntlet match and do a little Bigass kicking of my own!

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm