Return to Website

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF

This forum is for questions, coments and information concerning UCW-ZERO Professional Wrestling. KEEP IT CLEAN!

UCW-ZERO SOUND OFF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Old Mann!!!

I agree, all you AU punks are way to high! I don't know what you are all smoking or sniffing but I doubt it is legal. We will be conducting an intervention UCW Style on Nov 21st and bring you losers back down to reality.

Stevie Slick CEO, THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTER IN UTAH! tm

ps. TyTan, BACK AWAY FROM THE TWINKIE RACK!

In that case blow the dust off the old azz boots of yours and get in the ring and find out how fat I am. Can you back up what you say. I think not! AU has taken over we have the only talent thats from Utah. You and your little mice can go now and hide in the walls because the Big Dawgs are coming to run the yard!!!!!! Nov2Rem might be the last we see of you and that big mouth!

I know you are use to beating the crap out of 13 year old little girls and you may even be stupid enough to think that the men you will be facing Nov. 21st will not be a challenge to your fatness. Keep thinking that way I do love a fool who underestimates his opponents. One thing I will assure you is that at the end of your match when you are no longer the UCW-Zero Heavyweight champ this "old man" will be there to spit in your face and send you packing back to Vegas.

stevie slick.. you are eather senile or are suffering from old timers... did you already forget about your last event.. you know where we came on your show.. and generally dominated.. i was heavily screwed by your so-called official by the way.. your refs are just like your talent.. just not really talented at all. its almost impossible for you to call out a man like ty-tan... he will crush you! he is not 6'7 330 lbs for nothin you know. come nov2rem i will give all of your "fans" definitely something to remember.

Las Vegas - 1
Utah - ucw-ZERO!!!

The Misfit
The Sex
The Best
...Just pick one

Tommy Boy

You are one to talk about talent as you of all people have none. You want to talk about cheating boy? You Vegas losers don't know how to have a fair match I guess it comes from living in the smelly sinridden crotch of the world. I have been in the ring with wrestling greats in my days and am here to talk about it. If you think for one min that an overgrown tub of lard is just going to squash me like a bug you should think again boy. If TyTan was in my company I'd put his fat ass on a diet and make him hit the gym and just maybe I would be able to make something out of him other than the side show freak he is today.

Re: Tommy Boy

ohh!!! i get it.. your senile, suffering from old timers, and now apparently blind! if you cant see the talent that radiates off of my body you must be completely, dangerously blind! stevie.. you remind me of one of those old men who don't want to surrender there drivers license when they reach of age.. not only because your old.. but you refuse to look at the obvious picture of adrenaline taking over ucw.. you can look at ucw as your drivers license.. slightly, day by day slipping out of your hand.. AU is comin to finish the job nov2rem.. and stevie.. even you are going to remember this day!!

Las Vegas - 1
Utah - ucw-ZERO!!!

Re: Tommy Boy

There is nothing wrong with my nose Tommy Boy and what is radiating off of your body is a gawdawful stench, you smell like a dozen full bedpans Boy! Will you please take a shower the next time you are on one of my shows? Unlike the trailer park trash you are use to hanging with we are a clean bunch in Utah. Oh and while your at it hose off TyTan while you are at it he is a bit on the ripe side too.